Aggravated Assault/Other: 2 / 0 cleared by arrest
- 4/21/11—900 N. 4th St, victim states that back on 10/17/10, her ex- boyfriend had assaulted her by pushing her into broken glass. Victim went to temple hospital for injuries.
- 5/1/11—2nd & Girard Ave., victim states that he was at the Piazza with a friend when the offenders approached him and started hitting him in the face, causing a broken nose and facial injuries. Victim went to Methodist Hospital for his injuries.
Residential Burglary: 1 / 0 cleared by arrest (Attempt Only)
- 5/1/11—1000 N. American St, owner was notified by their alarm company that their alarm was going off. When she arrived she noticed the panel securing her doorway was kicked in nothing was taken.
Commercial Burglary: 1 / 0 cleared by arrest
- 5/7/11—400 W. Girard Ave, Owner of Las Cazuelas Restaurant, states that between the hours of 1:30 am and 6:30 an unknown person forced open the side window and opened the side door, and proceeded to remove below Items.
Items Taken: 32’ Vizio flat screen, the cash register ($200).
Theft From Auto: 5 / 0 cleared by arrest
- 4/22/11—1000 N. American St., unknown person opened the driver’s side door, and removed below items without permission.
Items Taken: spare key from vehicle
- 5/1/11—1000 N 2nd St, unknown person broke into a vehicle and removed below items without permission.
Items Taken: (2) Westpoint Class Rings, (1) 16GB IPOD
- 5/4/11—200 N George St, unknown person broke into a vehicle and removed below items without permission.
Items Taken: black briefcase, containing: (1) white Apple MAC, (1) Checkbook
- 5/6/11—900 N 5th St, unknown person put a 2010 toyota 4-runner on plastic crates and removed both passenger side tires and rims.
- 5/7/11—1000 N 4th St, unknown person put a 2003 Honda Civic on plastic crates and removed all 4 of it’s tires and rims.
Theft Other: 1 / 0 cleared by arrest
- 5/1/2011—1000 N Hancock St, Victim states that while inside a restaurant unknown person removed her wallet from behind the chair. Victim states that credit cards were used shortly after theft.
Items Taken: Wallet containing: credit cards
Stolen Autos: 2 / 0
- 4/25/11—200 W. George St, owner states that he loaned his vehicle to his nephew back in March, when owner asked for vehicle to be returned the nephew refused.
Vehicle Info: 04 Nissan Maxima (Gray), Pa Tag# HCW-5620; Last 4 on VIN# 8201
- 5/9/11—900 N 6th St, owner states that he parked below vehicle, and when he came back to area the vehicle was gone. No one had permission.
Vehicle Info: 10 Volkswagen GT1 (Black), NJ Tag# ZMW-59Z; Last 4 on VIN# 7178
Aggravated Assault/Gun: NONE