Robbery/Gun: 1 / 1 cleared by arrest
- 6/2/11—425 W. Poplar St, victim states that he negotiated to buy a laptop thru Craigslist, when met with male that he suspected was the seller, he was threatened with a sawed-off robbed shotgun and robbed. The offender fled with the victim’s; cellphone, $500 usc, and a $700 money order.
Offender arrested by 6th District and SWAT
Theft From Auto: 4 / 1 cleared by arrest
- 5/28/11—900 N. Front St, unknown person broke the passenger side window, and removed below items without permission.
Items Taken: Pioneer GPS System
- 5/30/11—1000 N 4th St, owner states that he observed 2 males attempting to remove the rims and tires to his vehicle. Offenders fled in a vehicle
Items Taken: nothing taken
Offender Info: 2 Hispanic Males, 18-20 y/o, white t-shirts, fled in a older model Honda Civic.
- 5/13/11—100 W Allen St, witness called 911 after seeing a male inside her neighbors vehicle. Police were able to make an arrest.
Items Taken: car stereo, pocket knife
- 6/7/11—100 W Wilt St, unknown person broke into a vehicle and removed below items without permission.
Items taken: NOTHING
Theft Other: 3 / 1 cleared by arrest
- 5/25/2011—1100 N 3rd St, victim states that an old friend was looking at his cell phone, when the offender took off with the phone. Male offender was arrested
Items Taken: HTC EVO cell phone
- 5/28/2011—400 W Girard Ave, victim states while at the Fire Bar, an unknown person took her pocketbook after setting it on the floor beside her.
Items Taken: Verizon cellphone, drivers license, debit card, key
- 6/6/2011—3rd St & Girard Ave, victim states that he exited the Rt. 57 bus and left his cellphone on the seat. Victim then stopped the bus to check for his phone and it was gone.
Items Taken: G-ZX T mobile cell phone
Stolen Autos: NONE
Aggravated Assault/ Gun: NONE
Aggravated Assault/Other: NONE
Residential Burglary: NONE
Commercial Burglary: NONE